Le Cellier or Tutto for Dinner?

I would pick Tutto, we went last month and it was fantastic! I have a ton of pics and review in my signature.

LC is very good but I can get a filet anywhere......

My DH and I love Le Cellier we eat there every time we are in WDW. It's our favorite.

We've eaten at both and would choose Le Cellier over Tutto Italia any day. It was terrible when we were there last. Le Cellier was very good and the service was excellent!!!

I've never tried Le celier- will try it in dec. But Tutto was xcellent when i was there back in march.

I'd go with Le Cellier. We haven't bee to Tutto, but it's so easy to find a good Italian restaurant locally that I don't want to go to one on vacation when I have so many other choices.

I'd go with Le Cellier. We haven't bee to Tutto, but it's so easy to find a good Italian restaurant locally that I don't want to go to one on vacation when I have so many other choices.

True true ... and visa versa :)

Decisions decisions! Its just DH and I, so we are looking for something romantic. Does that help? :) Thanks!

Decisions decisions! Its just DH and I, so we are looking for something romantic. Does that help? :) Thanks!

When we ate at Tutto Italia, it was just myself and DH. It was far from romantic. I don't think Le Cellier would be either, but their food was much better, in our opinion. Both restaurants are crowded and loud. If you're looking for romance, you may want to try another place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter