Le Cellier Northern Lights?

taximomfor4

<font color=purple>Needs a few Ricola drops<br><fo
I was going over the menus at Allearsnet, to make sure all the TS I booked (with DDP) would have stuff the kids will enjoy. In the dessert part of Le Cellier's menu, it has Northern Lights (ice cream, soda pop, and glow cube). Is this considered a dessert even WITH the DDP?

When we were there last June, my son got it as a beverage. He was still able to have a dessert (the chocolate moose). As many posters have reported how many changes have taken place with the plan, I don't know if still will count as a beverage.

Its my understanding that the glow cubes do not fall under the DP so I dont know how they handle that one..

My son did receive it as a dessert. Let me tell you he still has the cube! He ate from Dh's and my dessert anyway, as his usual. He is so helpful on a diet! No worry I will eat too much dessert so it worked out great for us!

Oh I hope the kids could get that as dessert! My nut allergic child can't have the baked goods....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter