• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier creme brule'

go cowboys

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Is that only available in the restaurant or is there a way to get it "to go?" Wish they had a kiosk out front like they used to have for the beaver tail pastries.

There is no "To Go" capability. You'd have to make a reservation, bring your own container, order the creme brûlée, pay and leave. Lots of trouble for creme brûlée. it's a pretty common dessert.

There is no "To Go" capability. You'd have to make a reservation, bring your own container, order the creme brûlée, pay and leave. Lots of trouble for creme brûlée. it's a pretty common dessert.

Guess you have never had their maple creme brûlée

Haven’t had their maple creme brûlée but you can get one at the quick service place in France that is delicious

During the "summer of Crème Brulee", when my younger son ate one at every TS restaurant where it was available, the Le Cellier offering was his favourite. :)

During the "summer of Crème Brulee", when my younger son ate one at every TS restaurant where it was available, the Le Cellier offering was his favourite. :)
Good taste, that younger son.

We are booked at LC and I can tell you I am on the same page as your son. WHile my family is checking out entrees to choose from, I have already picked dessert. Maple Creme Brûlée is it!

I have an ADR there in Feb for lunch. Would it be crazy to get the soup, a salad, and the creme brulee?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter