Le Cellier: Apps w/ DDP?

pjpoppins

DIS Veteran
I can't remember if you get appetizers for restaurants that use the DDP. I know when we did the CLP last December (at Tutto Italia) we each got one but I don't know if that was because it was for the event. Just punching some numbers here. Thanks.

On the regular DDP (1TS, 1QS, 1 Snack), you do not get app anywhere except with the CLP and F! pkgs or if you order a prix fix that includes one. That includes signatures.

No apps unless you're on the deluxe plan.

The Candlelight Processional package for 2 credits (at what is normally a 1 credit restaurant) did include an appetizer. But if you're asking about Le Cellier, that restaurant no longer participates in the CP package. It is a signature restaurant and costs 2 credits all the time now.

No apps unless you're on the deluxe plan.

The Candlelight Processional package for 2 credits (at what is normally a 1 credit restaurant) did include an appetizer. But if you're asking about Le Cellier, that restaurant no longer participates in the CP package. It is a signature restaurant and costs 2 credits all the time now.

Thanks for the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter