Le Cellier - any ADRs left for Christmas Day?

BCV MOMX2

Earning My Ears
We're debating on whether to plan a trip for Christmas. I think we will if we can get every single ADR we were hoping for and the hotel we were hoping for. I know this is an extremely busy time of year and figured all of our favorites were already booked. Just curious.....has anyone tried to get ADRs for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that they couldn't get? If so - where?
Thanks

I would just call and check. The availability is going to vary from day to day as well as party size. :thumbsup2

We got adr for christmas eve for 8pm at Le Cellier when we called on Tuesday. I had my choice from 7pm-8:30pm. Hope this helps.
Connears

The information I got about le Cellier (and probably other Epcot restaurants) around Christmas, is that they are holding a block of times aside for July 2nd when the packages for CP go on Sale. This came from the DD CM that I talked to earlier this week when we called to make our 180+10's.

Thanks everybody. We will decide today if we're going to book anything. I just don't like to book stuff when we're not for sure. It just takes spots from everyone else. We'll decide today whether its a go and pick that phone up and call! (I'm thinkin' yes......)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter