Laying out, but not near the pool

tlt

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are going on our first Disney cruise in May (7day). We have read several posts about it being hard to find chairs to lay out in near the pools on the "at sea" days. My question...we don't care about being near the pool, but we would like to be out on deck on the "at sea" days. Are there other spots not near the pools (kind of quiet for those without kids) where there are laying out chairs for sunning and relaxing...if so, where are they? Thanks, Terri

Deck 10 has lots of lounge chairs for sunning and the chairs are much easier to get than the pool spots on deck 9. Have a great trip!:D

You can try AFT Deck 7, where there is a "secret" deck. It's not too big, but there are many lounge chairs availabel, and hardly any people.

Originally posted by redpants
You can try AFT Deck 7, where there is a "secret" deck. It's not too big, but there are many lounge chairs availabel, and hardly any people.

We are in 7638, one of the handicapped rooms on the aft, where is the deck from that room??

Originally posted by aprilgail2

We are in 7638, one of the handicapped rooms on the aft, where is the deck from that room?

Right next-door. There's a small door at the butt-end of Deck 7 that leads out to this deck.

Deck 7 is the best quiet place to read! Something I don't get a lot of time to do with an extremely active 2yr old. Very quiet.....also, deck 4 lounge chairs are fun for watching people jogging and comfy too!

Originally posted by Dave_from_Marietta

Right next-door. There's a small door at the butt-end of Deck 7 that leads out to this deck.

GREAT!!! I can use a place near the room to hang with my 2 1/2 year old!

now that I spent all night thinking about this.....is there smoking outside on thise deck?? Do you think it is close enough to our verandah that it would bother us, we all cant not stomach the smell of cigerettes.....or worse yet..Cigars!!!

Every time we were out there, there were many smokers, mostly cigars... The smoke disappears quickly because you are in the back of the ship, so it didn't bother me that much. I would rethink bringing a 2 yr. old with you if you want to avoid second hand smoke. It was mostly adults sleeping, reading and smoking...

Originally posted by dianthus
Every time we were out there, there were many smokers, mostly cigars... The smoke disappears quickly because you are in the back of the ship, so it didn't bother me that much. I would rethink bringing a 2 yr. old with you if you want to avoid second hand smoke. It was mostly adults sleeping, reading and smoking...

That is what I was afraid of, it would ruin the whole experience for me if I was there in the fresh air and people were smoking.......I guess I won't even be going on there myself....I really think they should have at least one of the Disney cruises once in awhile be a non-smoking cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter