Lay-out of Sarasota Springs rooms?

june@imsarc.com

DIS Veteran
Has anybody seen the layout of the rooms proposed for Sarasota? I guess more specifically, are they going to be roomy like OKW or smaller like BCV, BWV, WLV? Any info will be appreciated!! Thanks!

No information has been released about the room layout for SSR.

From my conversations with DVC executives, we'll never have another reosort with rooms as large as OKW.

At the DVC update we had at our DIScon DVC meet, the CM suggested that point requirements at SSR will be similar to OKW..or at least between OKW and BCV.

Stay Tuned!

:smooth:

We took a tour of the Beach Club Villas where I asked the guide about SS. She said it would be like OKW. Parking in front of your villa and that there would be Grand Villas. I sure would like to see an artist's rendering. Anyone know if that is available?? She also told me that the Fairway Villas would be torn down and be a part of SS. So, I guess that mean that SS would have fairway views????

There's an artist rendering of the outside on the member's website, but not the inside. The interior space of HH and Vero rooms are also nice, maybe they can be larger, but not as large. Greater GV availability at the 7 month window would also be nice. If the demand is there, why not build enough of them to help accomodate those who are not able to get those at thier home resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter