Lawn/outdoor games for teens?

kellia

DIS Veteran
We do a lot of camping and going to our cabin and need some new outdoor games to keep the kids off of electronics! Any suggestions on ones your kids like?

Thanks!

We play Kan Jam, ladder ball, cornhole and my kids like spike ball (but I don't)
Horseshoes is another favorite.

I am thinking of getting yard jenga this year for our camp

We play Kan Jam, ladder ball, cornhole and my kids like spike ball (but I don't)
Horseshoes is another favorite.

I am thinking of getting yard jenga this year for our camp
I was thinking of making the Jenga out of some 2x4's. :)

Great thread - using it for some ideas for the grad party this year! I just ordered that spike ball game - not sure how to play that though? I think I am going to have to watch a youtube video...

If you are looking for good corn hole boards, check Wayfair. They carry Victory Tailgate Corn hole boards. They are the cheapest we've found for Victory brand ($164), and the shipping is free. A bunch of my friends ordered them in their children's college colors for football tailgates. We are getting DS a set for Christmas.

How about a good old fashioned long jump rope? The ones where two people have to hold on to each end and turn it. The other kids have to try and jump in it, jump so many times and get out without stopping the rope. It's harder than it looks. Then have more than one kid try and go in and have two jumpers, three, etc.

How do you score Yahtzee? Do you print off sheets or something? (I love that game, maybe my kids would play it that way!)
Not the OP, but I plan on using this game for my DD's grad party. Get/make large dice and put them in a bucket. I am going to blow up regular size Yahtzee score cards and laminate them and have the kids use them with an Expo marker. It's like a giant sized Yahtzee game.

The ones I have seen where like larger version with the wipe off markers so you can use them over and over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter