Laundry questions

grover

DIS Veteran
Can someone refresh my memory-what is the charge to wash and dry at the resort laundrymats? Thanks

Grover in Winnipeg

$2.00 to wash, $2.00 to dry and a $1.00 per dryer sheet, powder, etc

Candy

I took Wisk Tabets do to wash with,they worked great and were less messy than taking powder in my suitcase and less expensive tan buying it at WDW!!

Originally posted by momof2OH
Is that the price for ALL disney resorts?

Thanks!
Gina

Nope....washing machines and dryers are included in the price if you stay at one of the DVC resorts.

-Joe

Last year I took Tide Tablets with me, worked great with flying down..this year I have some Wisk ones bought already for the trip. Someone mentioned Wisk Tablets here, can you tell me is Wisk good for really dirty wash loads like Tide is?? I like to use a good detergent at WDW so none of our good clothes stain.....thanks in advance.

I like the tide tablets better but my kids are alergic to tide, so I have to use wisk.

Bobcat, we're not allergic to Tide but we definitely prefer fragance-free detergents. I use Arm and Hammer "free" detergent. Does Wisk have a fragrance?

Sharon

If it does I can't remember it. Target sells a small travel size Wisk tablets and it may be a good idea to try it before you buy a large box.

I took the Wisk tablets and also put several Bounce dryer sheets in a ziplock baggie. This worked out great and saved $$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter