• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laundry on the Wonder....

noahsmom

17 and counting
Where is the self-service laundry located (what deck)? Anyone know how much the machines cost? We will be at WDW for 3 nights prior to cruise and I'm sure we will need to do some laundry. Also, when's the best time (ie., when is it least crowded in the laundry room)?

Thanks!

Kelli
75 days to Disney!

I don't know where they all were, but I know that there was a self serve laundry room between the aft and midship elevators on deck 7. How do I know? I used it. :) They were both $1.00 each. However... the dryer required at least 2.00 per load.

Sandie

We used the laundry room on deck 2. We did it on the third day while we were docked in Freeport. I brought my own little baggies of detergent and fabric softner sheets, so I am not sure how much that cost but the washing machines cost a $1 and the dryer was also $1 and needed at least 2 cycles. I think if you wait until the last day it would be really crowded.

we have pictures of the laundry rooms and the exact locations on our web site. there are only 3 decks 2 , 6, and 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter