Laundry at Hotel Royal Plaza

Annie'sMom

Earning My Ears
My dd and I have a vacation stay planned at the Hotel Royal Plaza in June. This is our first stay there, and I was wondering if they have guest laundry facilities. I know I'll have to do laundry at least once while we're visiting Mickey...so anybody know?

Hey Annie's Mom, what dates will you be at the Royal Plaza in June? Me and my son (8) will be there June 8-12. I hope the hotel looks as nice as its website. My son has never been to DW and it has been over 20 years for me! The is the first big vacation we have ever taken together and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I have planned everything right!

Right now, we are planning to be there June 3-14. If some othere Downtown Disney hotel comes up with a great deal, we may modify those dates. Thanks for the info regarding the laundry facilities. I know in the June heat, we'll be changing our clothes at least twice a day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter