Latest Podcasts on iTunes

tehSAC

Mouseketeer
I usually download the podcasts from my phone at work, but I am not seeing this weeks shows. Are they no longer being updated to iTunes, or have they just not been uploaded yet?

Thanks

They show in my iTunes.

They also downloaded on my iPhone podcast app.

try clicking on the "refresh" button. I installed a new OS last week so that might have cleared out some cobwebs in iTunes.

If refresh doesn't bring them up, you might try unsubscribing rebooting and then resubscribing.

Not showing up in my either, I will try again. I'm trying to get the ladies only show, I only watched the last 15 min.

The ladies only show has just showed up on iTunes for me.

I still don't see any of this week's shows in iTunes. I am not subscribed...just pull them up in iTunes.

I think I will download the .mp3 and "back-door" them into iTunes on my machine.

I'm starting to wonder :worried: whether Pete failed to pay appropriate homage :worship:to the Apple powers that be puckerup: when he bought all the equipment for the video podcast. :badpc:

Spaceace5150 said:
I still don't see any of this week's shows in iTunes. I am not subscribed...just pull them up in iTunes.

I think I will download the .mp3 and "back-door" them into iTunes on my machine.

I do it this way too and have not seen the new shows on iTunes. Not sure what else to do. I have watched the video shows but would like the option to listen if I don't have time to watch.

have the people that are reporting problems tried unsubscribing and then re subscribing to the podcast in iTunes. that usually works when there is a problem for me with one.

the only way it worked for me was to upgrade my software to the latest update. That in turn required me to download the Podcast app, then I could find it.

Listening now at work. :D

The new podcasts have shown up in my iTunes. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to update. I like my music app as is...I have read a ton of bad reviews on the new apple podcast app and was trying to avoid it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter