Late Pre-Park Reservation for Be Our Guest

sarahvanessa123

Earning My Ears
On a normal 9am park opening day at the Magic Kingdom, does it actually matter what time your pre-park opening reservation is at Be Our Guest? I'm pretty sure they let everyone through the turnstiles a few minutes before 8am that have a dining reservation prior to 9am.

Once you get to Be Our Guest they don't let people in according to their reservation time correct?

So basically someone with an 8:45am BoG reservation could enter Magic Kingdom at 8am and start eating breakfast as soon as they get to the castle, correct? OR am I completely nutty?

We had an 8:45 BOG reservation, which we switched to CP, but before the switch I got a note on MDE saying that I could order my food beginning (date was one month prior to the reservation). If you do this, it will expedite your time there.

The other thing is that you can try for an earlier researvation - I started with an 8:45 at CP and put in a request through Touring Plans and within hours had an 8:20 reservation. I’ll probably put in another request and keep trying for 8 as its a buffet and I want to be ready to hit the parks by RD.

If you do neither of these and do what you suggest, I still think you’ll be fine. I always just like to cover my bases and if I can do something ahead of time, will do it.

We had an 8:45 BOG reservation, which we switched to CP, but before the switch I got a note on MDE saying that I could order my food beginning (date was one month prior to the reservation). If you do this, it will expedite your time there.

The other thing is that you can try for an earlier researvation - I started with an 8:45 at CP and put in a request through Touring Plans and within hours had an 8:20 reservation. I’ll probably put in another request and keep trying for 8 as its a buffet and I want to be ready to hit the parks by RD.

If you do neither of these and do what you suggest, I still think you’ll be fine. I always just like to cover my bases and if I can do something ahead of time, will do it.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter