Late night uber

DCLCrazy64622

DIS Veteran
does anyone know if uber will pick us up from the Ft Lauderdale airport and drive us to our Miami hotel late at night? The earliest would probably be 11pm.

In theory, Uber is available anytime day and night, but its really dependent on driver availability. FLL is high volume area, so I wouldn't think you'd have any issue. But you could start checking on your app if their are drivers available now for the times that you're interested in to get an idea of availability and cost, just don't finalize pick up. You could also look at Lyft. I travel a lot and haven't ever had an issue getting Uber or Lyft in major cities.

Rideshare and taxi drivers are going to be where the people-to-be driven are. They’d be out of their minds to not be available at a busy airport when flights are coming in. I cannot imagine you’ll have issues.

Ok thanks. We will be returning from the EBTA and while it will be 11pm here it’ll feel like something totally different to our bodies, so I want as little struggle as possible when we get off the airplane. Especially with a ten year old in tow.

11pm isn't late for Uber. I've never had a problem getting an Uber at 2am, so you shouldn't have a problem.

I used Lyft for my Orlando cruise this weekend. The Lyft driver had to take me from Hertz, 2 miles to DCL. The Lyft driver didn’t close out the ride, for 20 miles afterwards, and the $18 ride turned into a $60 ride. I reported the driver to Lyft, and they are refunding the difference. This guy was shady. Always look at your receipts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter