• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late Night Buffet on Eastern?

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
Someone mentioned a buffet around 11pm, but I can't seem to find the thread where I read it. I was under the impression that DCL didn't do late night buffets. Can anyone clear this up for me, please.

I haven't been on the eastern cruise, but looking through the Navigators on Barb and Tony's site, it looks like they do a "Tropacali Buffet" from 10:45 to 11:30 pm on the St Maarten day. (their site: http://www.castawayclub.com/)

They also will have "late night snacks" on other nights. Those are usually small hors d'ourves in stations around the adult night clubs. They're pretty good, but run out fast sometimes.

Thanks bekkiz! I just checked out the Navigator. It was kind of hard to find (pg 4 under Dining/Other Dining Options, very tiny).

Does anyone know what they have at the Tropicali Buffet? Is it at Topsiders?

My family went on the 2/21 Eastern cruise. I vaguely remember the Tropicali Buffet on Deck 9 near the Goofy pool, but I didn't have any of the food. I was too stuffed from dinner! There was also a midnight dessert buffet on Thursday night in Lumiere's. It looked wonderful, but again I didn't eat anything! Still too stuffed! Pizza and other snacks were served outside Rockin' Bar D later in the evenings too.

Gayl

We were on the 12-27-03 Eastern and there was a Midnight buffet one night. Crab, shrimp, beef, chicken, desserts, really first class. It was in Parrot Cay

We were on the 2/7/04 Eastern Magic and did check out the buffet that Bassongirl described. We had late seating and were also too stuffed to even think about eating, but we wanted to "look". It was a fajita bar with all the trimmings to make your own fajitas and I seem to remember crepes and topping too. It smelled delicious and not too many people were partaking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter