Late, late HDDMR

Tabetha

DIS Veteran
Hey gang!

My DBF and I are spending our first evening at the World enjoying the 9:30 showing of HDDMR.

My concerns are two fold. 1) We'll be a wee bit tired, probably, since we'll have had an early flight that morning. 2) I hear tell that travel from FW after the show ain't always easy. And then the cynic in me wonders if all the left over chicken and ribs are served at the last show! And the same for the performers -- I've done two shows in a night, and know the toll it takes - much less having to do a THIRD show.

I'm starting to think that maybe we should grab one of the earlier showings, just to make life a little easier (and less cranky!).

So, unless there's something I'm missing, the smart shopper moves their reservation, yes?

:teacher:

I've only done the early dinners, but I'm guessing there would be less kids at the late dinner. That would be the upside for two adults. Also, the sooner you make a reservation, the better your seats are so if you switch, your seats might not be as good. However, if you're too tired to enjoy the show, it won't be worth it anyway. Yes, it is a bit of a hassle to get the transportation to the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter