• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late Check-in at SSR Question

DizBub

Totally Addicted
My daughter and 4 kids are checking into SSR tonight, probably around 9:30 PM. Arriving by ME.

They have never stayed at SSR and it will be dark. Will CMs at SSR be able to help them find/get to their rooms? I'm thinking like in a van or a golf cart. I'm just a nervous mother looking for reassurance. I like to know what to expect. TIA.

Yes they will, they can ask at the Front Desk and they will direct them to the Bell Captains desk just to your right as you come into the main area.

They will see it as they get off the Magical Express bus. They have the multi seat golf carts. Now she needs to realize that at that time of night they will not have as many bellmen on duty as during the day, so they might have to wait a little if someone is out on a delivery.

Did she do online check in so they would know what times she is arriving.

Thank you so much!! Yes, we did on-line check-in for her. Do the CMs expect to be tipped? Just want her to be prepared.

Thank you so much!! Yes, we did on-line check-in for her. Do the CMs expect to be tipped? Just want her to be prepared.

Yes she should tip per bag. They will load her bags on the cart and unload them at her building and take them to her room.

Yes she should tip per bag. They will load her bags on the cart and unload them at her building and take them to her room.

Terrific!! But now I gotta worry about the kids falling off the cart!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter