Late ADR's.....Help?

gelebean

Mouseketeer
I never book my vacations that far in advance so I have never attempted making ADR's. Well, I am going to give it my best shot. We are going Sept 19-22. :scared1: I know, I know I am crazy, not to mention it is near the end of the Free DD. But what the heck.

My question is...Are there any restaurants that are easier to get ressies for than others? (Preferably in the parks or boats distance from the MK)

At this point beggars can't be choosers and if I get lucky and get a place I really want, great.

Well, thanks for the help. Wish me luck :goodvibes

Good luck! You might be able to get a couple at off times for lunch or dinner. The best bet for the more popular restaurants is to try every day or the day of to see if there is a cancellation.

Good luck.Though it is the end of free dining.The bounceback free dining does not end until 9/27.Plus, as long as people check into the resort on the last day of free dining ,they are eligible till the end of their trip.So conceivably, there will be free diners till the 2nd week of OCtober.Try for restuarants in the resorts that are not character dining.Try restuarants at DTD, and look for off dining times.You may be eating at like 930pm .You can call disney dining and give them a date and ask what is available for dinner, or look thru the menus/restaurants make a list of what you are interested in and call and ask what availibilites there are.

You sound flexible enough to be fine! I've never been in September, so I'm sure it's harder then - but in May, we've had no trouble booking ADR's even the day of, especially for early dinner times. We've always gotten something that was at least on our "we'd like to try" list. And last time, I got an early Crystal Palace breakfast only a few weeks ahead.

Best of luck, and enjoy your trip!

I have always found that it has been easy to get into dinner at the Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club and the Grand Floridian Cafe at the GF...and the food is good, too! :)

Like the others have mentioned, try for some off times as well - late lunches, very early dinners, or very late dinners. I've always been able to make some alterations to my ADR schedule 2 months before I go...you'll be fine!

Have fun!

opened up some additional options during free dining. Chef Mickey's was opened for lunch. WCC added an hour for dinner and an hour for breakfast and dinner at Ohana. A couple of posters were able to get Chef Mickey lunches in the past couple of weeks.

I never book my vacations that far in advance so I have never attempted making ADR's. Well, I am going to give it my best shot. We are going Sept 19-22. :scared1: I know, I know I am crazy, not to mention it is near the end of the Free DD. But what the heck.

My question is...Are there any restaurants that are easier to get ressies for than others? (Preferably in the parks or boats distance from the MK)

At this point beggars can't be choosers and if I get lucky and get a place I really want, great.

Well, thanks for the help. Wish me luck :goodvibes

You know what call you never know if somebody just cancled there's. Have a couple of resturants picked and be flexible with your times.

I have never had a problem getting into Beirgarten in Germany pavilion. Also, I have found late character breakfasts are easier to get. We like to go between 10:30-11 for brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter