last years tickets/how many days left??

beaglebiz

Mouseketeer
Is there any way you can find out how many days are left on a hopper ticket??they are paper character tickets I got at ticketmania.com last year...thanks for any help

the only way to check days left is to physicly take it to disney world and have someone at guest relations tell you.

Originally posted by hulabird
If you are staying at a Disney resort, the resort can tell you too.

We just got back, a week ago, and I had a problem with one of our hopper passes, from Ticketmania. We were able to get into the park, but it wouldn't work for Fastpasses. I was told to take it to Guest Relations and they will find out what the problem was. I misunderstood the guy and took it to Guest Relations at BCV and they couldn't do anything about it. I had to take it to Guest Relations, at one of the parks. Turns out, it was demagnetized somehow. They issued me a new pass.

Turns out, it was demagnetized somehow. They issued me a new pass.

We've had a ticket demagnetized also. It was my DH's ticket & it wouldn't even work to get into the park. But we went to guest relations and they issued him a new one. And our tickets were through either AAA or Disney itself.

Originally posted by Dopey Sharon
We just got back, a week ago, and I had a problem with one of our hopper passes, from Ticketmania. We were able to get into the park, but it wouldn't work for Fastpasses. I was told to take it to Guest Relations and they will find out what the problem was. I misunderstood the guy and took it to Guest Relations at BCV and they couldn't do anything about it. I had to take it to Guest Relations, at one of the parks. Turns out, it was demagnetized somehow. They issued me a new pass.

As an FYI to all:

Guest Services (which are only at the resorts) can scan the tickets and read what's left on them. But they cannot issue replacements for them.

Only Guest Relations (which are both inside and outside of the theme parks and at DTD) can replace the tickets. It doesn't matter where the tickets were purchased from. GR can replace them all.

Sadly, the two places are not interchangeable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter