Last week of May...HELP!

renae0118

Earning My Ears
My family of 4 is planning our first trip to DL the last week of May. Touring Plans showed Saturday, May 27 and Sunday, May 28 as better days to go than Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, May 29-31. I was surprised at first, but then assumed it was because since that is a holiday weekend, those days are "blackout" dates for annual pass holders, and they might be right.

Then I checked on Tripadvisor and the Is It Packed website and they are telling me it will be packed that weekend. What do you think? We have never been and it would be a long time before we made it back out to CA, so I would like to see as much as we can in the 2 days we are there. Anybody familiar with crowds at DL?

*Guardians of the Galaxy opens that weekend as well.

Thanks!
Renae

Memorial Day Weekend is the traditional kick off for summer at DLR. Yes, it will be very crowded. But if you do your research, organize well, use FP & single rider (if possible), and are willing to go with the flow, you will still be able to have a great time. Get to the parks early (an hour before the gates open, if possible) and use those morning hours to your advantage. Prioritize your must-dos and be flexible about the other things. As the folks around here say, even if it is very crowded, a crowded day at DLR is better than a day anywhere else. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter