Last one to post........... Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG! Kim that is out of control.

I would have reached out and touched a certain teen RIGHT THRU THE PHONE!!!

Mom2Ashli said:
Well I figured it was you, me or steph.

Could be Lissa.
how could it be me... i was posting the same time they were :rotfl:

kaylajr said:
which class are you taking this year???

Not sure yet. The one I really want (Detection and Investigation) is not being offered this fall...again!! :sad2: So I'm choosing between three others.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Not sure yet. The one I really want (Detection and Investigation) is not being offered this fall...again!! :sad2: So I'm choosing between three others.
what are you going to school for?

Good Ol Gal said:
maybe he needs one of those pay as you go phones.

Or, how about a firefly phone? I think you can only dial 8 numbers and then the parents can set restrictions.... :teeth:

Stephieann said:
how could it be me... i was posting the same time they were :rotfl:

maybe it was me???????? :teeth: NAH! I'm not that craative, I have a hard time erasing the cookies!

kaylajr said:
Okay at least you have an excuse

I thought maybe you just didn't like me anymore ;)
:eek: How could you think that (or even joke about it) :hug: I was up past midnight chatting with DH and sewing....all I want to do now is :cloud9:

Lyn5 said:
:eek: How could you think that (or even joke about it) :hug: I was up past midnight chatting with DH and sewing....all I want to do now is :cloud9:

how many patches or sections did you get done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter