last minute Vero Beach bookings

ClarabelleCow

Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
So got the major guilt trip from the in-laws that live in Vero that we haven't come to see them, we just go to WDW and don't get a car!! So until I know what the kids last day of school is, I can't book anything for June. Does anyone know how busy Vero is the last week of June? It will only be the 3 of us as DD will be in Calgary for a few weeks, so we are very flexible - studio, inn - reg/ocean or even a 1 bedroom? just trying to speculate on if I can pull this off and get them happy by mentioning it to them, but I don't want to even mention it if it is totally out of the question! Oh and I can't even hold anything until after March 1, as that's my use year, that's why I'm just wondering about it!

It will be hard, and I'll bet you go on a waitlist. I say this because we were going last year in June, say th 21st. In December a DF asked to join us, and supposedly according to the CM, we got the last GVIR...we had asked for any inn room or studio, for the 3 nights we were there.

Even if you have a March UY, you can try to book now...well, once you get your travel dates set.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I have a March use year too....and I booked VWL for May using my 3/09 points.
I agree with bobbiwoz......June will be tough to get last minute. The fact that you are flexible with room type will work to your advantage. Good luck....

We tried to book for June about Feb 10. I was only able to get June 16,17,18, garden view. I was somewhat amazed how booked it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter