Last minute trip - will there be any good rates?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We are thinking of planning a trip Sept 29-Oct 5. I have to go to Miami for a Conference and thought maybe.....

So, any tips for planning a trip this late - any codes, coupons????? HELP!!!!!! We typically stay at the POP or all star,,,,,,,

All suggestions welcome!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Wendy

There's an email from Disney that's gone out (just got late last nite) advertising special prices for the dates of 9/28/08 thru 10/11/08. It is for a package though.....free dining, resort and tickets that amounts to $63 a day for 2 adults, one junior and one child. It's a really great deal. I'm guessing this date range is one w/ lower attendance so there is always that chance you could get a good deal.

If you are planning don't wait long. With free DDP most ADR are very hard to get. there is a thread on here somewhere that is a nice spreadsheet listing room availability. As most resorts are full for that time period.

There's an email from Disney that's gone out (just got late last nite) advertising special prices for the dates of 9/28/08 thru 10/11/08. It is for a package though.....free dining, resort and tickets that amounts to $63 a day for 2 adults, one junior and one child. It's a really great deal. I'm guessing this date range is one w/ lower attendance so there is always that chance you could get a good deal.

WOW _is there a code or a special package to ask for????

THANKS A TON!!! Wendy:thumbsup2

There is a room only code (MXK) for 9/28 - 10/11. Value resorts $59, moderate $109, Animal Kingdom $170. Have a great trip! I leave in 7 days and can't wait :banana:!!!

Hi -

We got $66 and some change a night (includes tax) - this is just a room only ressie - I sure wish I'd get the email for the special with free dining I just read some got!!!!!!! I never seem to get any of those emails...

So do you guys think this is good? Now, should I get tickets there or undercover tourist?

Thanks!!

If you are planning don't wait long. With free DDP most ADR are very hard to get. there is a thread on here somewhere that is a nice spreadsheet listing room availability. As most resorts are full for that time period.

can you point me in the direction of that thread? :)

Here are the codes for the magic your way packages:

DGL- Basic MYW (Magic Your Way)
DXD- MYW with dining
DGM- MYW with dine & wine
UVL-MYW with deluxe dining
GGM-MYW with deluxe dine & wine

Hope it helps!

I got that pin code but it will be wasted on me. :sad1: We just got back from DL so my DH says NO WAY. :sad:

I don't know why I got the email.. i've never even been to WDW :SHUDDER:

I'd sure love to go. :sad2:

OMG it's depressing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter