Last minute tips & Dress codes for clubs, downtown disney etc..

Macca10

Earning My Ears
Hi all, me and three other fiends are leaving for Orlando on Friday morning (cant wait) has anyone got any last minute tips, have read numerous guides but you can't beat word of mouth. And can anyone advise me on the dress code for the clubs in the downtown disney area / citywalk is it stricty shirt and pants or are there a lot more relaxed i.e. jeans and boots etc.. if anyone could let me know

many thanks in advance

:cool1: :bounce:

i'm going on friday too!!!!
where you flying out of?

virgin out of gatwick at 12.30
miss you by about 100 miles!!

Jeans are fine at PI. You will see some people dressed nicer, but when I was there in October a couple of years ago I wore a sweater set with jeans and black boots. DH wore jeans and a collared shirt with some shoes that weren't trainers. We fit in just fine and went with friends of ours who live there and they were dressed the same way.

I reckon in PI anything goes. I went in my denim mini with a top and boots and didn't feel out of place at all. You can wear normal clubbing gear, just maybe not the tiniest hotpants :rotfl2:.

Have a great time,
Claire xx

Have a great trip!

My main tips are, arrive early, don't rush around so much you miss all the details and most of all, ENJOY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter