• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last minute reservation = no Mickey Mail?

neptuneflame

Mouseketeer
So we sprung for a last minute trip (once DH figured out earlier would be better work wise). We booked just under 3 weeks in advance, and are now 11 days out from departure. Having not received Mickey Mail, I decided to reread the reservation info they emailed.

It says:
Here are the details of the reservation. If you have trouble pulling up the reservation with the provided link, and would like us to Mail you a hard copy of the confirmation, please call (407) 828-8101 from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

This leads me to believe that the accompanying website link is in lieu of Mickey Mail. It is the most detailed email I've ever gotten for a reservation, and it lists the vouchers I should receive as part of my package; however, there are no actual vouchers attached. I believe I need to have those in hand to use them.

Is there anyone out there with advice? I'd hate to bother the good people at reservations if there's something obvious that I'm missing. Thanks!

Not to worry. If your Mickey mail doesn't come before you leave, it will be at your resort when you arrive. All you need is your resort confirmation number.

Are you flying and transferring to the resort by DME? If so, you might want to call and ask about your DME vouchers and tags.

Yeah I have done this before. When I arrived my packet was waiting at my resort they gave it to me when I checked in. I took Magical Express from the airport - just took my bag check tags to the ME desk and they picked up my bags for me and gave me a ME boarding pass to get on the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter