Last minute questions

BoardwalkBabe

DIS Veteran
We're approaching our departure date and I've got lists going all over the place!

I have a question about putting money down on your stateroom account. Where do I go to do this? Am assuming I can do this the day we board the ship.

Thanks!!

You can do this at Guest Services, on Deck 3. It's across the atrium and to the right, once you board the ship. I would think you could do this at any time during the cruise, including embarkation day.

Yes, guest services is where you do this. But you will have to give a credit card in your documents when you check in.

You can also do this from home...before you board the ship, saving yourself some standing in line time once you get on the ship.

Just call DCL and tell them what you want to do..they will fix you right up.

The will automatically bill your credit card when your balance reaches a certain amount. They billed us at around $600.

Denae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter