Last Minute Help

xnascar2x

DIS Veteran
We are leaving for our 7-Night Eastern tomorrow and my DW is not sure what to wear for Semi-Formal night. Any suggestions?

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi xnascar2x...
I am wearing a below-the-knee black dress w/ either shawl or evening jacket. See ya there! :D

There's really not much difference between semi-formal night and formal night in my opinion so tell her to just dress formal. Most likely you will be wearing a suit so it's not like she can over dress. Lots of people will be dressed on the formal side anyways.

I had a pair of velvet like pants with a sparkly top. Think New Year's Eve, and that's about right for semi-formal. You could also go formal, but she probably won't want to wear the same thing twice.

Originally posted by tkd lisa
I had a pair of velvet like pants with a sparkly top. Think New Year's Eve, and that's about right for semi-formal. You could also go formal, but she probably won't want to wear the same thing twice.

We just got back last week from the Magic and my DW had two dresses packed, one for formal night and one for semi-formal night, the one dress for semi-formal she decided wasn't dressy enough, so, she wore the formal dress for semi-formal night as well, I don't think anyone even noticed, and my DW felt much better about it, that's the important part!!!

The formal dress was floor length and cranberry in color, that's about the best description you can get from me, LOL!!! I have just added our photo below from Formal night.

August%2023-30,%202003%20DCL%20Cruise%20photos%20157.jpg

Here is my family on Formal Night August 2003

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter