Last minute discount web site?

vylee

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We are planning on taking 7 day Disney cruise for our 10th wedding anniversary (yes! we are taking kids). I was looking around the web sites for any discounts, and I came upon a web site (vacationstogo.com) with significant discounts (up to 44%) for Disney cruise. Are they valid travel agents? Is there anyone who had used them? Are they discounted because the rooms are not desirable for those catagories (that no one wants)?

We have never taken a cruise even though we visited Disney every year (we are leaving in a few days!!!), so we are very excited. Any help/info we can get would be greatly appreciated!!!

Vicki

I found my great deal for the DCL off of vacationstogo.com...but what I did was tell my TA about the price that I could get it for and then they were able to get it for me at the same price...that way I did not have to deal with the internet...although last year I did book my DCL vacation over the internet with icruise.com and had no problems at all with their service...hope that helps.

Vacationstogo does have decent prices, but not the best. Before you book, contact Dreams Unlimited and Cruise.com. Dreams Unlimited has links all over this site, and Cruise.com is www.cruise.com. Cruise.com has online pricing, but call them as well. They can usually give you 8 - 15% off even the price online. I called about 6 places to check prices including Disney Direct Reservations and found Cruise.com to be the cheapest. Dreams Unlimited does offer you this little perk package (It's got soda and cheese and cutesy stuff in in) which is kinda cool. I asked Cruise.com about it and my sales agent said she would let me know. Check it out before you book.

Hope this info helped you.

Thank you,
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!