Last minute cruise shopping question?!?

*LuckyMom*

Earning My Ears
I am shopping for a last minute 7-day cruise for March 2009 and am finding that I can save nearly $1000- by booking the cruise on any number of airline or travel websites vs, DCL direct. Why the difference in price and for what reason would I book through DCL with such drastic $$ savings? Please don't shoot me, this is my first Disney cruise, I simply have no clue......:confused3

Most travel websites quote the price without all of the fees upfront to draw you in and when you progress further in the booking they add them in. On the DCL website the fees are included up front as well as trip insurance and ground transfers which the other websites almost never quote. When you progress through the DCL booking process you can deselect the the trip insurance and ground transfers and update the price and it will more than likely be the same price as the other websites (after they add the taxes/fees)

DCL does not allow websites to discount their cruises so you are going to get the same price everywhere, unless you get a TA arranged group rate. The only real difference in price is the amount of on board credit you receive from the TA (which is eating into their commission).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter