Last minute Beg....

cpdrn7

DIS Veteran
I thought i had the image saved from many years ago on my computer and now with updates, the image is gone!!! I leave next week....If I attach a picture here, can someone send me the template again? I can do the name changes etc....as we hoped to give as fish extenders.
If not, I totally understand and will try to figure out another gift!
~

Last edited:
I hope that helps....its Mickey n Minnie holding hands on a cruise ship deck with drinks in hand with name of ship on top

Sorry, do not have that. And looks like the only thing I saw when I googled searching for any clip art that looked like that, only showed some items available for purchase on etsy.

I had some people request a couple of these Mickey heads, and after I made a few for them, more people kept requesting different ones. I have a whole bunch made, and I would be happy to personalize some for you, if you would like. I can also make personalized DCL logo word clouds.

*edited to delete my attachments.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, you are so sweet!

I had planned on just using the old one to generically make one per room for the fish extender exchange.

So I will only list the childs name and character they like, if you can make them great...if not, no biggie I can figure out a different gift!
You can chose to do which ones you want or don't want to do!
Pierson ...star wars or incredibles
Jaxson ...star wars or mickey
Jaysen ....star wars
William starwars
Adalynn ...minnie
Laci...mulan or nemo or anything girlie
Sophie...cinderella or anything girlie
Alexandra ...princesses
Carol...rapunzel or anything dcl
Amy ...stitch

If you have anything for honeymooners...Chris and Robin

Sailing on the Dream May 21st

Once again...if you can't its totally ok...never expected to be asking at last minute, I feel its ungrateful...

@cpdrn7 , I am done with your items, and I'm going to upload them to my Flickr and I will send you a private message with a link to get the full resolution copies if you like them.

IMG_8456.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter