Last DVC pin?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Isn't there one left to go? Anyone know when it is coming out and what it is? i can't remember.
Thanks!

The last DVC pin in the series is Mickey with Spaceship Earth at Epcot. The pin officially went on sale Friday morning (Nov. 5) . It looks great! We were at SSR last week and bought a couple before we left.
:D

FYI
I called Merchandise Guest Services this AM to order the new pins-was told could only order 2 today (need 4 total)and could order 2 more tomorrow but they could not all ship as 1 order(would have to pay $8.95 s/h twice) and was also told that the pins would not be shipped until Dec.5 as they were not avail as mail-order til 30 days after they went on sale :confused3:
Oh well, at least I don't have to pay E-Bay prices!!

Trish

Sure
WDW Merchandise Guest Services
(407) 363-6200
need to also fax a copy of your member card to (407)352-6369-attn:Kathy

HTH,
Trish

Originally posted by RealMickey
The last DVC pin in the series is Mickey with Spaceship Earth at Epcot. The pin officially went on sale Friday morning (Nov. 5) . It looks great! We were at SSR last week and bought a couple before we left.
:D

We left WDW on November 5th! I forgot to even look for pins. I guess I'll have to wait for mail order. Annmarie

i was in WDW last week and bought the new pin along with another one with the genie from aladdin on it. does anyone know if there is any way to find the first two that came out? thanks!

Ebay is your best best for Jiminy Cricket and Cinderella. Good luck!

I have an extra DVC spaceship earth/sorcerer Mickey and ( I also got a sitch opening day pin) if anyone wants to trade for a Jiminy Cricket........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter