Last Day of School!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Well, it's here, the last day of school! It's been an interesting school year. dd is in grade 3 and she was lucky enough to have the greatest teacher! I'll miss this teacher, we bonded! School Council was a mess with the Chair resigning due to a major public blow out with the school trustee. The new Chair went power crazy and now we have "issues" LOL! Four teachers are pregnant and not returning next year. The good news is I got rid of all ds (2) baby gear!

Today I am making 4 dozen hot dog and we are having a BEACH PARTY to celebrate the end of school! My friend bought leis for the kids, I have the hot dogs and Beach Boy music and the teacher is bringing ice cream and cones! I made a Year Book for all the kids and the teacher! It will be a fun afternoon! They let me cart along ds. I am known as the volunteer with the blond ponytail and the baby! LOL!

I hope you all enjoy your last day of school! Sandra

SandraC you are too funny! Yes the last day of school was a happy and sad occasion. No more freedom! LOL. Next Sept all mine go at least half a day. We are off to Maine for a few days and looking forward to our Sept vac to Disney World without the kids! I am feeling very guilty now about not taking them. They were watching our last trip video and were so excited. The boys are Dis Nuts!! and play MK and rollercoaster all the time. The one thing they want to do out east is go to a theme park! I think we will be planning a trip with them for Oct 2003 and go for the MNSSHP again. I see this year they have added even earlier dates! Hoping they have the Canadian at par deal again!

Michelle! Your vacation sounds great! I think it's wonderful to get to WDW without kids! You can check out all the great things to do as adults! Your MNSSHP pix were so impressive, I've considered it seriously!

School out and dd is watching TV right now. I told her I wanted a DOWN DAY today, DO NOTHING! But she wants to go to Chuck E. Cheese. I'll think about it ~ but we have all summer for that! I think a relaxing day in the backyard would be great today!

Our Beach Party at school was so much fun! The kids had a great time dancing and eating!

We are heading to Ohio to use our PCW passes at King's Island Amusement Park ~ we are leaving in a couple weeks.

Have a great vacation! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter