Last day but Free CARS toy at KMart with coupon and purchase

DazedandConfused

Mouseketeer
Hi all, Sorry I'm posting on the last day but i was in KMart last night and they had tear pads with coupons for a free cars yak and smak toy with the purchase of 3 items. Items are any febreeze, tide, dawn, oral-B, Swiffer, and downy. I bought 3 dawn dish detergents for $1.59 a peice and got the toy free! The toy is $9.99 regular price. They had all the characters. I took an extra coupon and also used one at Target and bought oral-b toothbruses w/coupons and then used the free toy coupons as well. My son is going to be very happy! So, if your heading to KMart today check out the cleaning displays today fpr the coupons. The toys are cute they are like the old slammers. You smack them and they say different phrases. I got lightening Mcqueen, Luigi, and the purple guy. They are cloth and for younger children. The coupons expire tonight. Wish I had found them earlier!

thanks so much. I also went to Kmart to get the coupons and purchased Dawn dish soap there. Then I went to Target and got one more also with Dawn purchase. Then I was shopping at Meijer and they had Sally, which my girls really wanted, so that finished the set. My sister says while we are in Meijer "why don't you just buy OralB dental floss at .97" Well that is what I did, 3 dental floss at .97 and that got me Sally.
Thanks so much for the heads up. My girls love the new slammers. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter