Last day at WL. Do AK or stay put?

MaleficentRN

Orange Bird is my spirit animal.
We have a 7:30 pm flight from MCO and are taking ME to the airport. We are wondering if we have enough time to do AK, ob a non EMH day just riding EE and Dino then getting lunch, or should we milk the CL for what it's worth? LOL!
Could we *gasp!* do both??

We have a 7:30 pm flight from MCO and are taking ME to the airport. We are wondering if we have enough time to do AK, ob a non EMH day just riding EE and Dino then getting lunch, or should we milk the CL for what it's worth? LOL!
Could we *gasp!* do both??
I'd do both :thumbsup2

We got to AK at rope drop which was 9am. We did the main headliners, Rafiki's Planet Watch and watched the Flights of Wonder show and left at 1pm. You could easily be done by noon if you get there at opening, and back to your resort by 1 to eat CL snacks. If your flight is at 7:30, ME will likely pick you up at 4:30. It's typically 3 hours before your scheduled flight.

You could go to Ak for rope drop, have your last breakfast at CL, then go to AK.
I'd want to leave AK by 2:30 to be safe. You could then come back to WL and hang out in the lounge, not much in the way of food, but it's a place to sit. Or wander around the resort, last minute shopping in Mercantille? We go to Roaring Forks and get some stuff for our long flight home. And I enjoy the lobby and people watching.

Or you could go over to MK instead of AK, more handy? Closer to home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter