Laser printer transfers

ckmommy

<font color=990099>San Antonio brings out the roma
Anyone know a good brand of transfer paper made for laser printers?

I don't believe you can use a laser printer for a transfer. As I understand it laser printers use heat, transfers are plastic and will melt in a laser printer. If I am wrong I would love to know about it because the laser printer is so much clearer than the ink jet!

I do not know of any brands and have never used them - but I know it has been said on the boards that transfers for a laser printer DO exist but they are a special transfer. Maybe you could do a search online and see what comes up.

I will start looking!! I will post if I find something!

Yes, they do make transfers for laser printers. Unfortunately, they require a special heat press to adhere them onto a shirt. :sad1: Tulip brand makes a photo transfer paper that works with laser printers and can be ironed on with a regular iron, but these are only for use on white or light-colored T-shirts. I bought a set but I haven't tried them yet, since our trip isn't for another nine months. Please post if you find any dark transfers for laser printers that can be used with a regular iron.

The only ones that i can find online are the ones that need to be heat set with a special machine. I guess I need to go up in the attic and bring down the inkjet printer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter