LAs Vegas Weather This Weekend...

KatGarcia

Just Keep Swimming.
What should I pack? I'm used to humidity and haven't been back to Vegas in over 5 years. Weather.com says it's going to be 70 degrees most of the time with a low of high 50's....should i bring flip flops or go for closed sneakers? And does it get chilly at night, chilly enough for a NYer to bring a jacket or sweatshirt? I'm such an over thinker!!!! Thanks for indulging me!

Im not in Las Vegas (hopefully someone will come along soon from there to help exactly) But I am from Phoenix and we are similar climate to Las Vegas.

No humidity to worry about here. lol 70 to me is cool but a light sweater or long sleeves usually is good. In the sun its nice though. 50 to me is down right cold!! You said you are from NY so I suspect you will be cooking at 70. Especially after all the past weather that the East has had lately.

My husband wears shorts and sandles or flip flops in the day time at 70 here so it may be ok for you too. I personally would never go anywhere with out at least one light jacket or sweater no matter what the weather is. except middle of summer when the low is 90. lol

Thanks! I'm bring long pants and capris and flip flops and sneakers and one light jacket...I'm an overpacker to begin with lol...I'm just excited to go! :)

Hi ! It's pretty nice here today, but a bit windy. I think we'll be in the 70's all weekend during the day and in the hi 50's - low 60's at night. A light jacket to break the wind in the evening and for the AC inside sometimes should be fine.

We must agree. It has been real windy the last few days. Tonight it is actually quite cool. Gets pretty warm during the day. Hope you have a great trip!!

Looks like we'll be a little cooler in the evening than I originally thought. Better plan for warm spring day with a bit of a breeze, but a coller in the 50's evening. They say there is a chance of rain tomorrow but I doubt it.

I've come to the conclusion that any weather is better than the weather here LOL. Its been a dreary week here and I can't wait to get to warmer weather. I just went to weather.com and it says possible showers or storms but its mostly overnight tomorrow. Our flight gets in at around noon and if it rains OH WELL i'll be too happy to care...a little rain won't stop me fun! I;m just excited to show Vegas to my hubby (i lived there for a few months about 7 years or so ago and miss it)!!!Thanks again everyone for the updates!! Have a great weekend!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter