Las Vegas Shows

Sabrina90744

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of any good moderately priced kid friendly shows in Vegas. I'm taking my kids DS10 and DD7 for a week.

Already have the following plans. (Comments and suggestions are more than welcome)

Adventuredome @ Circus Circus
Secret Garden @ Mirage
Shark Reef @ Mandalay Bay
Circus Circus Arcade and Circus Day

The above are mostly day attractions. Evenings will be spent walking various parts of the strips, hitting up all of the arcades and Fremont Experience.

Meals Planned

Rainforest Cafe
Planet Hollywood
Cheesecake Factory
Nascar Cafe

Am thinking about Harley Davidson Restaurant

Any other recommended restaurants (moderately priced)

Best Kid Friendly Show at a moderate price is probably gonna be that King Arthur show at the Excalibur...it's sort of like Medieval Times, you get dinner and a show and the tickets are $50 or less if I'm not mistaken.

Best Kid Friendly Show at a moderate price is probably gonna be that King Arthur show at the Excalibur...it's sort of like Medieval Times, you get dinner and a show and the tickets are $50 or less if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, it is the Excalibur. I have never gone w/ my kids, for some strange reason i really like FAT BURGER on the strip they had very good burgers reasonably priced. I also enjoy Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville. My favorite is at the Bellagio

:thumbsup2
Yes, it is the Excalibur. I have never gone w/ my kids, for some strange reason i really like FAT BURGER on the strip they had very good burgers reasonably priced. I also enjoy Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville. My favorite is at the Bellagio

Well I'll have to check out Margaritaville, but stay away from Fat Burger, I cant see my tubby butt walking into anything named FAT

Thanks!!

Thanks Mike:thumbsup2 , thats at the Excalibur right?

Yep it's at the excalibur. after the show lets out it leads you into a large arcade both with video games, carnival games, and prize redemption games. nice place to take the kids for an hour or so after the show lets out.

Lance Burton at Monte Carlo is a GREAT show. Lowest tix price is about $66.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter