Largish party question

TheZue

DIS Veteran
We are heading down this summer with my in laws and will be getting max pass. Last time we went it was just our core family and had all the passes on my phone since we were always together but it made using max pass super easy. I would love the convenience of one person making all the max pass reservations again, but realistically the adults in our group may not always be together and may need to use their ticket on their own app.

My question is can we put a ticket onto more than one phone so we can have the best of both worlds?

We are heading down this summer with my in laws and will be getting max pass. Last time we went it was just our core family and had all the passes on my phone since we were always together but it made using max pass super easy. I would love the convenience of one person making all the max pass reservations again, but realistically the adults in our group may not always be together and may need to use their ticket on their own app.

My question is can we put a ticket onto more than one phone so we can have the best of both worlds?
Yes. I currently have 14 APs on my phone... And they all have my AP on their phones. You just need to make sure you only select the tickets of the people who want to ride A so the remainder and ride B.

Yes. I currently have 14 APs on my phone... And they all have my AP on their phones. You just need to make sure you only select the tickets of the people who want to ride A so the remainder and ride B.
Awesome! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter