Large-sized Waist Packs?

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Does anyone know of a specific company/brand of waist pack that has a longer/larger belt? If you have one, and can tell me the manufacturer and name/model, or even the website if you bought it on-line, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">

Donna

Thank you!!

Donna

I just thought I would add that my Sis is a size 23 and the fannie packs at WDW fit her. Did not know if you were interested in that, but I wanted to let you know. I love the one she picked out!

LvsTnk
'81CR, Poly
'90CBR
'93CBR
'96CBR
'98BWV
'98Dixie
'99CBR
'00BWI(July)'00BWI(Sept)'00BWI(Dec)

If you still can't find one that fits, you may be able to extend the belt. stores like EMS usually sell a variety of extra straps and clips for backpacks. They can probably find something to add on to the existing one belt.
:) good luck!

Try Wal-Mart! I got one there for $6 or $7 for larger waists! It is the brand they usually carry...EastPack or something like that!

I am a size 23 and the adult with water bottle ones at Target fit me. I was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks again everyone!

Donna

try
www.junonia.com

mikamouse

mmpiano.gif

78,90,91,92 WDW
5/98Boardwalk Villas
12/98Beach Club
12/99Wilderness Lodge
8/2000Wilderness Lodge
8/2000Yacth Club Concierge
9/2000 Boardwalk Inn Concierge and Villa's
9/2000 Poly concierge
1/2001 Swan resort
5/2001 Animal Kingdom Lodge!
8/2001 Swan/Dolphin...meet??
11/2001 Boardwalk Inn concierge & Yatch Club ....Dis 1st convention

www.angelfire.com/ma3/mickeypics
www.angelfire.com/weird/disney

We have a fanny pack that we bought at Target that fits me and DH (who is a VERY VERY big boy) just fine. But what we liked even better are the packs that are a cross between a fanny pack and back pack. The strap goes across your chest and pack rests in the middle of your back, plus it's a bit bigger than a fanny pack, but not as big as a backpack. We got ours at TDS last year with Tigger on it, but I haven't seen them in a while, but I'm sure sporting goods or department stores would carry a similar design. It so was nice to have when we were at WDW earlier this week, plus our camcorder even fits in it! Good luck!

'95 Lodge/Contemporary
'96 Lodge/AS Music
'99 Caribbean (March)
'99 Dolphin Concierge(Dec)
'00 AS Sports & Lodge
<font color=#990033>January 2001
AS Movies & Poly</font>

tn_ImageA1_gif.gif

I am a little embarrassed that this keeps on bouncing to the top!! LOL!!

I am also hoping that if I keep on counting Points (via Weight Watchers) that eventually my old waist pack will fit again!!

But thanks for the input. I have come across several that will make it all the way around.

Donna

The new fanny packs that say Disney in multi colors you buy at Downtown Disney or any Disney hotel will now fit a large size person. If you want more information I can email you with specifics.

I had to throw my .02 cents in here. I always wear a fanny bag during baseball season. (my son plays Little League) I've had people comment to me before that they recognized me from a distance because they saw my fannybag. Yea, right, When you weigh 350, it's not the fannybag they can see from across the baseball feilds! I bought my large sized bag at WalMart. I was able to do the happy dance this past season, as I've lost enough weight to actually buy a regular sized bag. It wasn't till I put on my old large sized fanny bag (and it hung down past my belly) that I was able to visulize how much weight I have actually lost. Sure felt good!!

mick_spin.gif

If anyone else needs one, this is what I found:

www.rei.com

REI Mini Skinny (ironically enough):

Fits waist/hips 23-50 inches!!

It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap, which is great because sometimes I get tired of having the thing around my waist.

Thanks for the input, encouragement and another product I can spend my money on in Downtown Disney!!

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest