• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Large parties...seating? Extra charge?

Allabtprincesses

I LOVE NY!
Hello!
I am able to make my first ADR tomorrow and am trying for the Princess Breakfast in Norway/Epcot. There will be 6 adults and 2 kids. Do parties of this size usually have a hard time getting a table together? Will we have to sit separately? I'm also trying for Chef Mickey's ::MickeyMo and Crystal Palace pooh: . Will we have problems there?
Also, do parties of this size get charged an extra "fee" in all/any/most of the TS restaurants? :eek:

Thank you! :thanks:

I've booked lots of ADRs for parties that size, but not for the breakfasts you listed. There are some restaurants that will book two separate tables for you, but they generally do a pretty good job of still seating you together when you arrive. They just don't guarantee it.

I'm sure somebody else knows more specifics about the three you listed, but if not, the CM will tell you when you book. But there is definitely not an extra fee for parties of 8.

Last year I booked a LARGE group (12) at CP(Breakfast) and yes...we did have to sit a diffrent tables...but the CM's were great about getting two tables right next to one another. We also made ADR at WCC, Concourse and CRT for dinner. Due to a flight delay we had to miss concourse...but at WCC we were all sat at ONE huge table (actually a couple tables pushed together) at CRT we had to sit a two diffrent tables (close...but not right nest to one another).

This year I have ADR at a few other places (non that you listed) for our group of 16:eek: ..yep 16 and MOST places did say they'd have to book us at 2-3 tables and that the restruants would do their "best" to get us sat as close as possable. There were also a few other restrictions on when we could book such a large group at a couple places (WCC and Spoodles...said they'd only book large groups the first 30min or the LAST 45min of opening/closing.)

I've never come across any additional fee. BUT we were on the DDP if that makes a diffrence. Either way no one has every said anything about an added fee for a large group.

Be advised, though - restaurants (including Disney's) automatically add an 18% gratuity to the check on large parties.

If you are staying on site I would request a Magical Gatherings Number. This way they will help you book all your ADR's. This is what we are doing for our Dec trip.

Have fun!

I never have a hard time ,but we do go through Magical gathering. I also got a table for 13 after finding my cousin ,her DH ,kids and Aunt would be there at the same time and it was no problem. I had an 7:00 and had to switch my 8 to 13 for 7:10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter