Large Group Transportation from Airports to Disneyland Area Hotels

Kanikazi

Earning My Ears
OK...I did a search and I think I understand that most of the DL area hotels do not offer free airport shuttle service anymore. Is that right?

We are a large group going to DL in mid-October. There are 13 of us coming from many different locations to celebrate our parents' 50th anniversary (2 from Alaska, 1 from Seattle, 1 from Kansas, 2 from Boston and 7 from Portland). We are trying to schedule our flights to arrive at about the same time. 11 years ago we made the same trip with the same amount of people, but at that time we all traveled together from Portland and we got free shuttle service from LAX to our hotel within walking distance of DL.

Now we are more spread out and it looks like the logistics of getting everyone from the airport to the hotel is going to be quite challenging! My mom seems to think that we can get a hotel that offers free shuttle service, but I have been searching the internet and have even called a couple and so far free airport shuttle service seems to be a thing of the past.

What would be the quickest and cheapest way to get 13 people from the airport to the hotel. We don't really need a rental vehicle as we plan to stay within walking distance of the parks. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter