Large group dining reservation

sunnydreams

Earning My Ears
I am traveling with a large group of adult tennis players who all want to go out to dinner before going to Jellyrolls. We are not looking for fine dining- fun pub type atmosphere is fine. Just a restaurant that will take a large group. I'm herding cats here, so don't have a final number, but it is in the 15 person range. (I realize this is crazy- my husband's team- I'm just a helper here). I don't need to be on Disney property. Just looking for a place that may take a reservation for a large group? Or an idea of a place that could accommodate large parties as walk ins. We could split into multiple tables. I told him we had to go to dinner early to get into Jellyrolls and they agreed. Any ideas appreciated!
and again- I told my husband this is crazy, but I did agree to do some research on it.....

I am traveling with a large group of adult tennis players who all want to go out to dinner before going to Jellyrolls. We are not looking for fine dining- fun pub type atmosphere is fine. Just a restaurant that will take a large group. I'm herding cats here, so don't have a final number, but it is in the 15 person range. (I realize this is crazy- my husband's team- I'm just a helper here). I don't need to be on Disney property. Just looking for a place that may take a reservation for a large group? Or an idea of a place that could accommodate large parties as walk ins. We could split into multiple tables. I told him we had to go to dinner early to get into Jellyrolls and they agreed. Any ideas appreciated!
and again- I told my husband this is crazy, but I did agree to do some research on it.....
You have a few decent options not far from Jellyrolls. First thing that comes to mind is Trattoria al Forno, just a short walk down the Boardwalk from Jellyrolls. I don't think I'd take a chance on walk-up seating, especially with a group that large. You might not get in. For a group that large, I'd probably call 407-wdw-dine for guidance. Some places will have tables for large groups, some will split you up. I'm sure you'll get more ideas here....!

Thanks for the quick reply! I am aware of that restaurant, but I don't think they will take our large group. I'll look into it. I'm open to anything in the area. Doesn't have to be right next door. Just a place that can handle a crowd.

If "Herding cats," I would keep it close to the venue you are going to. You would only have to park once. You can walk around the Boardwalk if you want.

No matter where you go, I would suggest making a reservation. It may also help your "herding cats" issue if the group knows they need to be somewhere by a certain time.

There is a place called Big River Grille & Brewing Works right there that would seem to meet your needs. I have not eaten there and based on reviews I have read in the past, it isn't setting the world on fire, but in your situation, it seems like a good fit.

Might want to check with Splitsville at Disney Springs. I think they do birthday parties so likely will take a large group as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter