L'Arc~En~Ciel

Seeana07

Why is my Reflection some one I dont know?
Most amazing band in the world
Japanese band
Anyone know who they are?

My dd loves J-Rock. Her favorite is Mana (I think). She & her friends were so happy to see SKIN -- have you heard of that group?

My brother and I are obsessed with them! We've loved them for the past two years!. Hyde is an amazing artist. Tatsu is an amazing basist, Ken is the best Japanese guitarist and Hiro is an amazing drummer! Thank god Sakura got kicked out for heroin abuse! I've used a couple of there songs in my videos (Japan videos!)

-Dainan "michizure ni batsu wo ukeru mae ni" Rafferty

i do like larc. but i love dir en grey much better. i also love psycho le cemu.

^Dir En Grey is okay in my opinion. My brother writes, "Diru" on his knuckles constnantly.

-Dainan "I also like Asian Kung Fu Generation" Rafferty

luckily (I guess, from your perspective), we get those concerts in los angeles. my dd saw dir en grey earlier this year.

I forget the singer's name (I'm sure you know who he is), but he drove by the Wiltern earlier in the day of his concert he saw some fans who were camped out there. He came back and gave them all some hot chocolate, but didn't want to come out of his car cuz his hair was a mess :)

^Dir En Grey is okay in my opinion. My brother writes, "Diru" on his knuckles constnantly.

-Dainan "I also like Asian Kung Fu Generation" Rafferty

they were my first jrock band i fell in love with. i got to see them last year at the house of blues. it was the most amazing concert ive ever seen. ive also seen psycho le cemu and despairs ray live at megacon. :3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter