Lanyards for KTTW

littlemuffin

Mouseketeer
Where is a good place to find lanyards that have a plastic pouch for your KTTW card?

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Wal-Mart has them near the wallets, about $1 each. You can also purchase them on board, but they are like $6-$7 each they do look better than the wal-mart ones....

I bought ours at the little shop right there in the terminal - I think they were 7 or 8 dollars with the DCL logo on the strap. Worked great for me!

We got the Walmart ones. They look fine enough!

i bought mine at walmart too. it is the waterproof kind that usually holds a fishing license. worked great for me!

DCL had both the hard plastic waterproof case and clear plastic sleeve lanyards in the giftshops onboard. If your stopping/passing by, Ron-Jons in Cocoa Beach also carries the waterproof ones both in the standard and extra deep size.

Is anybody going on a ship soon that could pick one up for me on board? I really want one for my keys (house, car [when i get one], barn, etc). Please PM me.

QueenTriton said:
Do young kids (5-7) need to carry their own cards? I need to know how many of these to get.

The only time I can remember using my KTTW card was to get into the stateroom, purchasing items on board, & to get on/off the ship while in port. You will have to have your kids cards as well if they get on/off the ship with you. The only time we had our kids cards was for getting on/off the ship, rest of time we kept them in the safe.

mmouse37 said:
I have sailed 13 times on DCL and never saw a shop other than the coffee shop in the terminal.....is that where you purchased your lanyard???

Yes, I purchased them at the coffee shop :bounce: when I was over there checking my dd in at the kids club. I'm sure Walmart ones are just as good - I just didn't think of it until I got there.

The ship sells lanyards for $8.00 each with the DCL logo on them. They were very nice and thick straps. Well worth the money. It even has a pouch for the KTTW

The lanyards on the ship are very cute...and the waterproof boxes with the DCL logo are nice also. The only thing about the lanyards on the ship I didn't like was the THICK neck strap. I think the're thick to have room for the pins...if you do the pins. But with them being soooo thick the're not real comfortable to be wearing for hours on end.

We picked up some nice ones with thin straps at REI...with a real nice holder for the cards. I didn't care for the $1 at wal-mart...the plastic card holder was REAL stiff and kind of sharp...theres did have an area that closed...sort of like a zip-lock...but again...it was soooo stiff it wasn't real easy to acess.

I did go ahead and pick up a DCL lanyard to use at work (it was to cute...I couldn't stop myself)...but since the strap is soooo thick it's just been sitting in the closet.

I also got a real nice one at AAA the strap is super soft and the holder for the card is real nice...

As you can see you can find them anywhere...some nicer than others...but they all do the trick...and there REAL nice to have....no miss placed cards and there always EASY to find. I also felt by having it around my neck the card was a bit safer...I could look down anytime to see I still had it..unlike leaving it in a pocket to have it slip out some place...after all they are like a charge card and if found by someone else could be used to some degree.

If you booked through Costco and are an "Executive", member supposedly they leave one or two in your stateroom?? Last August we were supposed to have received an Album, when I called to book the cruise comming up, I asked about it, they said they didn't have the Albums but would send me something, I reaceived 2 lanyards with the DVC logo, 2 Disney Travel Co. pins and a really cool desktop calendar (The kind travel agents have on their desks!!)

Clarabelle, did the DVC lanyard have a pouch for your KTTW card? I would love to ask DVC if they have any left, that sounds great.

40947115_1513.JPG

Wow, did you take that picture just for me? :) Thanks a million if you did, I'd love to get one of those, I think I'll call MS to see if they have any.

Just for you!!! Now I better get back to work, I feel like I have AADD Adult Attention Deficeit Disorder!!! We are going 2/19, and I can't seem to focus!!!

Again, this was given to us by Costco because we didn't get our album on our last cruise. They said this is what is given now. But you have to be "Executive" members, you pay more of a fee, but get cash back to use towards membership or in the store. Since we shop alot, we have 2 labs and 2 cats, they are the best prices for dog food, litter, bones, etc.!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter