Lands End Knit Pants?

sharbear

DIS Veteran
I am so tired of buying knit pants and they don't fit after 2 washes. I bought a pair of lands end knit pants today and they fit great and are the perfect length. They are a 80-20 blend with a drawstring waist.

Does anyone have experience with knit pants from lands end? Will they shrink much? I really like these pants but I don't want to keep them if they are going to be too short after two washings.

I have never bought any of these pants but I can tell you from buying Lands' End merchandise for 6 yrs now that I have never been disappointed with anything of theirs. From Mens', Womens', and Kids clothing, all is great. I just wish the clothes would "grow" with my kids. They grow faster than the clothes wearout. I can't say this about other brands I have tried.

mt2

I exercise in Lands End sport knit pants, but I'm lucky enough to buy them at an outlet for $12 ($8 when I first started getting them there 10+ years ago). I just picked up a new pair and some of the knit cords last week.

I don't think any knit pants last as long as woven ones, but I've been very pleased with the Lands End ones. They shrink a tiny bit but nothing like the ones that turn into capris after a couple washes -- we've all had those, haven't we?

I've been wearing Lands End Sport Knit pants for at least 12 years now. They wear very well. Sometimes I have worn them out. I have a pair of the Sport Knit Cords that I got last year and they fit great. I've only had one pair that shrunk up and I should have returned them to Lands End - navy blue ones that I got last year. I got something else that was the same material and it also got a bit tight. I think it was the fabric. Other SKP that I got at the same time are still fine. Just that one pair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest