Landry's Discounted Gift Cards

VH103428

Team Harris
I went to Rainforest Cafe here in Michigan and purchased a Landry's gift card to use for our dinner. The gift card was for $75, but I only paid $59.92 through wholesale club. After using it, I thought about our Disney Vacation coming up and realized we would be eating at Yak and Yeti and T-Rex that happen to be both owned by Landry's! The discount is 20%!

Can others get this discount? I have a Costco and Sam's membership.

Some of the Landry's cards are on sale right now on Samsclub.com! Good only thru tonight though!

Bummer. Tried all day and never able to get the Landry's (or anything else worthwhile) to come up for online orders. Many of the stores still having cards available are not in the Denver area (Zaxby's, Charleys) or there are locations here but no where close by. I've been checking all day. Sure wish I could have ordered something!

Thanks to OP for putting this up here, as I was able to snag $360 worth of gift cards for $252! The only Landry's cards left were Mitchell's, but we use those all the time ...... was just there last week, even. Great value and I hope others were able to take advantage of it.

I've bought landry's gift cards for our trip through the mypoints gift cards site. I haven't used them yet, but got them when they were offering a bunch of bonus points.

Typically you can get a McCormick and Schmidt's for $79.99 which includes two $50.00 gift cards at my Costco....Raleigh, NC area.

Typically you can get a McCormick and Schmidt's for $79.99 which includes two $50.00 gift cards at my Costco....Raleigh, NC area.

@wendow - I believe you can use the McCormick and Schmicks ones at yak n yeti or any Landry's restaurant. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Can you use the McCormick and Schmicks at Rainforest and T-Rex? I thought I had read some mixed results on using them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter