Land / sea hotel question!

sammykster

Mouseketeer
We are taking a Disney cruise in may 2014 and have recently decided to turn it into a small land and sea vacation! We are going to spend 3 nights at Disney before but I can not get the hotels to work at all!! iPad thought it was about a year out you could search hotels? I can't imagine they're all entirely booked... Am I missing something on when I can look these up?

We are taking a Disney cruise in may 2014 and have recently decided to turn it into a small land and sea vacation! We are going to spend 3 nights at Disney before but I can not get the hotels to work at all!! iPad thought it was about a year out you could search hotels? I can't imagine they're all entirely booked... Am I missing something on when I can look these up?

The 2014 rates haven't been released yet. You can book room only now by calling, which will be quoted at the highest rate for 2013 and will automatically be adjusted once the rates are released (which should be any time). If you want to book a package, book online, or get a true quote, you have to wait until the rates come out.

The 2014 rates haven't been released yet. You can book room only now by calling, which will be quoted at the highest rate for 2013 and will automatically be adjusted once the rates are released (which should be any time). If you want to book a package, book online, or get a true quote, you have to wait until the rates come out.

Thank you!! I thought I was going crazy with there not being anything available yet lol

Thank you!! I thought I was going crazy with there not being anything available yet lol

You're welcome :). New rates have been known to come out in August, but have come out as early as June/July the last 2 years, so the 2014 rates should be out soon :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter