Land/Sea 2/26/06 Confirmation Letter-MYW ticket Info

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Got our confirmation for L/S cruise for 2/26/06. References MYW tickets they now will provide in connection with the package:

" . . .valid for 14-days from the date first used and will provide guests with admissions to the MAGIC KINGDOM Park, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom with park hopping privleges throughout their resort stay. Guests will have the added benefit of enjoying an extra 2 or 3 days in the parks after their 7-night Land & Sea vacation package. Plus guest who have booked pre-nights as a part of their Disney Cruise Line Vacation package will be able to visit the parks with this ticket from the moment they arrive.

In addition, if guests choose to purchase the Magic Your Way No Expiration Option, they can save their unused theme park days for their next trip to the Walt Disney World Resort. They can also choose to add the Magic Your Way Magic Plus Pack, which includes their choice of five (5) admissions to Disney's Blizzard Bech Water Park, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, DisneyQuest, Pleasure Island, and Disney's Wide World of Sports complex. The No Expiration and Magic Plus Pack add-ons can be purchased at the Front Desk of the Resort at check-in or anytime with 14-days of first usage . . ."

So, when I asked the Reservationist at DCL how long the tickets were actually good for, she replied that she "thought for 7 days". I asked to speak to a the supervisor on duty. She was "pretty sure" they're good for 7 days entrance, but still was unable to tell me if we actually had to activate/use these tickets or could hold them, voucher-like until a later date. I was told that nobody else had asked that question, she had absolutely no idea, perhaps I should call back next week and ask again. Not the world's best answer!

We already have an abundance of old Park Hoppers & MYW tickets from prior trips and would love to save a "new" 7-day ticket for a later vacation date. Has anyone done this before?

You will need to add on the No Expiration option, otherwise they do expire.

CarolAnnC said:
You will need to add on the No Expiration option, otherwise they do expire.
But will they expire if you don't use the first day :confused: :confused3

Once you've used the first day they are good for only 14 days (so if you wanted to spend some time before and after the cruise at WDW you would not have to purchase the no expiration option on the tickets.)

Since this is all pretty new, it would be best to learn as much as you can about the tickets, then start talking to Disney and see if what they tell you matches up with what you've learned. If it doesn't then you need to press onwards and UPWARD until you get a definitive answer!! Oh yea, and then share that answer will all of us here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter