land and sea transfer to ship

jasgrl

Earning My Ears
I understand there is a bus which will take us to the port from the resort--no charge since we are doing the land and sea. Does anyone know what time it leaves?
I heard that if you drive your own car and park you can get to the ship earlier and possibly board the boat before the bus even gets there. Is that true? How much does it cost to park at the port?
Any information is appreciated.
Thanks!
Linette

The bus isn't really "no charge". The price of the bus is built into the price you're paying for your package. You could call and cancel the bus and have your price lowered.

Yes, you can park your car at the port.

3-day cruise = $24
4-day cruise = $32
7-day cruise = $56

Payable in advance using cash, MasterCard, or VISA.

You could also rent a car and drop it off near the port, thereby saving the rental fees and parking fees you'd pay while you were on the boat. You can find more details about this option at my web site:

www.dcltribute.com/carhire

the buses depart the resorts at 11:30-11:45. If you're sailing thurs. you'll have the option of leaving from animal kingdom at 12:30, do it! DCL checks your carryons at the gate, gives you a half a day at AK that you really couldn't make use of well at the resort. going to another park is, obviously, not an option...

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest