Lamplight Lounge

bhyer

Mouseketeer
Was looking for reservations in September for the Lamplight Lounge and noticed that there is nothing past 6:00 p.m. Is that normal?

Was looking for reservations in September for the Lamplight Lounge and noticed that there is nothing past 6:00 p.m. Is that normal?
There are no park hours posted after 9/23/19. As a result, you can’t make reservations for dinner in the parks. My trip is in early October, and I am seeing the same thing.

My trip is earlier in September and hours are posted. I had read that it was nice to see World of Color from the lounge but doesn't seem like it's ever open late enough. World of color isn't until after 8 on weeknights and later on weekends.

My trip is earlier in September and hours are posted. I had read that it was nice to see World of Color from the lounge but doesn't seem like it's ever open late enough. World of color isn't until after 8 on weeknights and later on weekends.
The view of WOC from LL isn't going to be good if this is your first time seeing the show. It certainly won't compare to a view from the Dining Package areas or the Dessert Party view. LL won't have full, clear views of the water screens, but you will be able to have a side view of the fountains and the music will be quite clear. We've seen WOC numerous times and LL wouldn't be my first choice for viewing unless we just happened to be dining there during the show.

Which day(s) were you looking at? It looks like Lamplight Lounge "closes" about an hour before the park does on most evenings in September for when park hours are posted. So on nights when DCA closes at 8:00 pm, Lamplight Lounge "closes" at 7:00 pm. I saw a couple of reservations for a little past 6:00 pm on those nights. On nights when DCA is open until 10:00 pm, I saw a few reservations for times around 8:00 pm available. For the nights when there are Halloween Parties in DCA, the park closes at 6:00 pm, so Lamplight doesn't technically have a dinner service listed at this point. My guess is that they'll continue to seat walk-ups until about 5:00 pm (or there about), but they might not take reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter